Welcome to Sasquatch's SilverCreek Chalet!
We’re glad you’ve chosen the Hideaway and hope that your stay is as enjoyable as our time spent here. To that end, we’ve put together this guide to help answer any questions that you might have, as well as suggest some of our favorite activities and places to visit.
If you find that there are questions not answered here, please feel free to call and/or let us know what you found to be missing, so that we might improve the experience for your next stay with us.
Before we get much further, is it winter? As in, sometime between November and April?
If you answered yes, you’re going to want to start a fire. Seriously.
This is Fraser, Colorado. America’s Icebox. If you’ve just arrived at the Hideaway, it’s probably quite cold, and it will stay that way until you have a fire going.
Don’t get me wrong, the baseboard electric heat works great, but it should be considered ‘supplemental’. The wood stove is where it’s at. Learn how to ‘fire it up’ on the last page in physical guide that you'll find on the dining room table. Getting a fire going is easy if you follow those instructions.
Also, the cast iron kettle on the top of the wood stove… It’s not for making tea. It will help humidify the air, which might be important to you if you’re not used to our dry climate. Humidifying the air will help it to better hold heat. Just be sure to fill the kettle with water BEFORE you start the fire. Adding water to a hot, dry kettle is a Very Bad Thing™, unless you’re planning to do some steam cleaning.
Finally, please feel free to check-in on Facebook, Google, or your favorite social media site where you can review your stay. We hope that we’ve provided you with everything you’ll need to have a great time and that your review will reflect that.
Thanks for staying with us!
Garry & Mindy
In case of any type of health or safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.
62927 US Hwy 40
Granby, CO 80446
The building is known as the ‘Inn at Silvercreek’
Nearest Emergency Room
Middle Park Medical Center
1000 Granby Park Drive South
Granby, CO 80446
A fire extinguisher is located inside the closet by the front door, and a first aid kit is located under the sink in the bathroom.
Circuit Breakers are accessed by the maintenance team, by contacting the front desk.
The Inn at Silvercreek front desk can be reached at (970) 887-2131
For any type of maintenance emergency, please contact Garry directly at (970) 393-0009, or Mindy at (303) 507-7862.
Need to Know
- Check-In time is at 4 PM on your day of arrival
- Check-Out is 11 AM on your day of departure
- Quiet Hours are between 10p – 8a Daily
- You have access to all of the amenities at the SilverCreek Inn.
- These include a year round outdoor pool, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, gym, and racquetball courts.
- Simply check in at the front desk and let them know if you need any towels before heading downstairs.
- Pool & Hot Tub Hours are 9a – 10p Daily
- Athletic Club Hours are 6a – 10p Daily
- The wireless network is ‘ISCInternet’ and the password is ‘iscresort’.
- Sometimes the TV and Cable Box will get out of sync, one will be on when the other is off. You’ll notice that when this happens, the TV will display ‘No Signal’.
- To fix this, press the ‘All Power’ button on the Xfinity Remote until the TV is off but the Cable Box is on.
- Then press the ‘TV Power’ button to turn the TV on too.
- Paper products can be found beneath the sink in the bathroom.
- Washcloths and hair dryers are in the bathroom vanities
- In the kitchen you’ll also find pot holders, and dish towels
As stated previously, Check-Out is 11 AM on your day of departure.
We’re not really happy about it either… but we hope you’ll be back soon!
The housekeeper might give you an extra few minutes, but please be sure to collect all of your belongings before checking out at 11AM.
And please don’t forget to return your key cards to the front desk.
At checkout, please perform the following tasks. They will keep the housekeeper from charging us extra, or help to control utility bills, both of which keep our rental costs down.
- Load the dishwasher with dirty dishes and run it
- Strip used linens from beds and pile on the floor
- Take out the trash from the bathrooms and kitchen
- Close the front door tightly on the way out
- Return key cards to the front desk